Join us here at the library to log on for this virtual presentation OR from your home on your personal device!
If you choose to view the presentation from home, please provide an email address. A link to the presentation will be sent to the email address upon registration and in a reminder email closer to the 9th. If you do not receive a confirmation email, and you provided an email address, please check your spam/junk folder in your inbox.
Pennie will provide information on the following topics:
- Pennsylvania's new replacement for Healthcare.gov - pennie.com
- Pennie's mission, who we serve, and how we help connect and protect the uninsured
- How Pennie is the only source for financial assistance in Pennsylvania's individual health and dental insurance market
- The various tiers of customer service through Pennie that are free of charge
- Pennie's 'No Wrong Door' policy and how we seek to help those in transition
- Providing Pennsylvanians with a choice if they lose their employer-sponsored coverage
- Pennie provides choice for sole proprietors, small business owners, and small precision manufacturers
- Pennie's Open Enrollment Period (11/1/2021 to 1/15/2022)
- The Financial Assistance under the American Rescue Plan
- Time will also be permitted for questions and answers