Program Type:Arts & Crafts
Adams County Library System welcomes you to participate in our Summer Quest 2021 Teen Photography Contest.
A picture is worth a thousand words. With your photo, share "tails or tales of summer!"
We will be accepting entries from June 1st through July 15th.
- One entry per participant.
- Submit your entry as a photo attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include photographer’s name, age, preferred contact information (email or phone only please), and a title of the photo (brief description optional).
- Voting will occur electronically from July 16-31. Winners will be notified in early August.
- All rights to the photos entered in this contest must be owned by the contestant. With submission of your photo to the contest, ACLS assumes the right to display your photo in the library building and on social media.