Books & Authors brings ease, authority and fun to the question of “what do I read next?” It is the reader’s go-to site for everything: book suggestions from
experts, titles, biographies and more. It complements the browsing habits of today’s Web user, with menus that easily broaden and narrow searches according to author, title, character, subject and other criteria.
This “best of both worlds” arrangement combines the depth of Gale expertise in literature with the Internet’s capacity to build and foster communities of readers:
- More than 146,000 titles in a continually growing list
- All books are recommended by librarians or other experts, are award winners or appear on bestseller lists
- 54,000 authors are represented via biographies and other resources
- 40,000 nonfiction titles are included in business, biography, science and more
- Fiction selections reflect the genres readers like best: mystery, science fiction, inspirational, romance, nonfiction, western, horror and fantasy