Looking for a book?
The Adams County Library System is using Pinterest to announce what’s new and upcoming in the Teen Area. Check out our boards!
Ongoing Teen Programs @ the Gettysburg Library
Teen Book Clubs are for those in grades 9-12. Any teen in Adams County may participate. Books are selected and handed out each month. There are currently two Teen Book Clubs that meet at the Gettysburg Library.
Monday Night Book Club
- General YA Fiction that appeals to both male and female.
- Meets the 1st Monday of every month @ 7:00 PM. *
Thursday Night Book Club
- YA Fiction that primarily appeals to females.
- Meets the 1st Thursday of every month @ 7:00 PM. *
* Book Club dates are subject to change. Participants will receive a bookmark with each book that lists the next meeting date/time.