The library subscribes to a product called ‘One Click Digital’ from the company RecordedBooks. To get to the webpage click the following image:
Once the page is loaded, you will need to create an account. To create an account, you will need your Adams County Library Card. You will need to enter your card number on the back of your card. It is a 14 digit number which should be entered with no spaces and it starts with a 2.
- You will need to create a user name and password for your account.
- You will need to download and install the OneClickDigital Media manager. There is an icon on the page to begin the download and follow the software’s directions.
- Once the account is created, you can browse available audiobooks.
- You will check out the book and you will have 10 days to download to your portable device.
- Once it is checked out, you open your OneClickDigital Media manager and it will show you the item you have checked out.
- To download to your device, there is a button to download. You will need to have your portable reader attached to your computer at the time.