eBooks & eAudiobooks
To download and read eBooks, you will need to download the Cloud Library. We also have some eAudio Book titles available in the Cloud Library.
The Cloud Library app is available for Apple iOS, Android, Windows, Apple, Amazon Fire, Nook and through the Google Chrome Web Store.
It's easy to use.
- Download the app directly from the app store of your device.
- Log into the library. Select Pennsylvania, Adams County Library System, and enter your library card number and PIN. Click that you agree to terms and log in.
- Browse, borrow and read. We have over 10,000 titles available in the Cloud Library and add new titles to our collection every Friday.
See any staff member, or check out the Cloud Library website for FAQ's, common issues and how-to videos.
Want to see what we have available without downloading the app?
Check out our Featured Shelves. Please note: you must login to check out an eBook. You must have downloaded the app to read an eBook.
To download eAudio Books, all you'll need is your library card to create an account with RBDigital. Once you've selected your items, you have 10 days to download them to your digital device.
We recommend that you create an account on your first visit to the RBDigital website.
- Select the "Register" link in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill out the required information.
- Passwords must be at least four characters long and can contain both numbers and letters.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Usernames are not case sensitive.
See any library staff member for any assistance.